Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can you send your bow to get dipped?

no stupid responses, paaaallleeeaasse!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep what?

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
H20 imaging is a sponsor and they also dip our bows...they do a fantastic job

there are other too....just keep in mind whoever you choose make sure they have some time in the industry. alot of new comers have no clue on quality and will distract you by their cheap price...trust me i have alot of years under my belt using awful dipper that had the right price and were new ..good luck

Mikie

·
Registered
15,817 Posts
Contact MEANV do a google search for MeanV he's got a good contact

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks fellas

·
Registered
18 Posts
TN Valley Hydrographics

Tennessee Valley Hydrographics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tennessee Valley Hydrographics specializes in custom Water Transfer Printing services. Our facility provides a custom decorating service, equivalent to factory quality, and utilizes the most advanced technology in the decorating industry. The hydrographics process provides us the unique ability to transfer patterns such as camouflage, wood grain, carbon fiber and many more onto flat or complex surfaces and substrates leaving a virtually seamless appearance.

The durability of items printed utilizing the Water Transfer Printing process is second to none. From the base coat, printed film, and the clear coat, we only use the highest grade materials. After all items are printed they receive a clear coat finish in either a high gloss, semi-gloss or matte finish. Our decorators will be glad to assist you in determining which material will be best suited for your items.

For more information please visit our website at www.tnvalleyhydrographics.com, email me at [email protected] or call us at 931-722-8317.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts