Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What dooes anyone think about the ASAT leaft suit. Does anyone think a ghillie suit is better than a leafy suit.

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
I have used several different Leafy suits through the years and now a ghillie suit.
The ghillie suit is quite heavy, but it sure blends in! I Personally feel that it does a better job than the Leafy suit.

Dick

·
Registered
134 Posts
What dooes anyone think about the ASAT leaft suit. Does anyone think a ghillie suit is better than a leafy suit.
i think the leafy suit blows. if you have one i'll buy it off you for $20. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I've goe the ASAT leafy suit and like it prettty well

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I have an ASAT leafy and love it.....however after seeing grandpaws grey scale pic of his ghillie I might have to try one of them. Wow!

·
Registered
161 Posts
My Rancho Safari works too well. I've had deer come within touching distance on the ground that were too close to shoot.

The neat thing is watching them try to look right through you if you do move. They don't spook, and go back to browsing if you stay still. They don't recognize your form as a threat.

·
Vendor
90,763 Posts
the asat leafy suit is a great all around suit and versatile...pm if you need help or pricing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts