Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that most of the shooters in my area have camo bows, I assume this is becasue you can sell a camo to more people than you can a target bow. I got a target bow this year and a camo last year.

I am wondering for 2004 should I get Camo or Target? I will sell it at the end of the year and will never hunt with it but I want it to sell fast so I can get my new one in 2005 LOL

·
74,535 Posts
Camo

If you want pretty go for it. I figure pretty isnt going to help my looks or make me shoot better. Camo for me.

·
X's R Us
3,458 Posts
Camo usually are easier to sell than the target colored bows. Before some of the target version of bows used to have some differences. Now the difference is just color. The older Hoyts used to have different limb pockets from the target and camo versions. Now just the color is different.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Wait a minute......I thought target colors made you shoot better...:D

Show do look good tho..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Camo's more practical but if I didn't hunt, I would go for the colors.

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think what is most inportant is that its shoots well and I can turn it over quickly when it is time to sell.

·
74,535 Posts
Most will say!

Looking good is the key. Notice Mr. Jeff Hopkins shoots old camo bow. Seems to work for him. My coach is multi national champ and he shoots camo.

Quess Im just a camo type guy. Quess that qualifys me as redneck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts