Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any customer service problems from Camofire? I saw a thread last week about some arrows on sale and I ordered 2 dozen. I emailed them earlier this week about when to expect them and I still haven't received the order or haven't heard from them either. It was my first order with them, so I was wondering what experiences other have had with them. Thx

·
Registered
136 Posts
you have to be quick. I got my arrows as well as a friend. When they are gone - they are gone.

·
<---(.)(.)---<<<
2,311 Posts
Yeah, you have to be quick. You need to order right away before they sell out. I am always excited to open my email and see what they have for the day.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I bought a dozen Maxima's and they arrived right on time in perfect condition. Very happy with them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah, no problems here either. I've ordered from them twice since finding out about them 2 weeks ago and I haven't had an issue yet.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

Wanted to post a follow up on these guys. They returned my email and asked me to check and be sure I had purchased the arrows. I went back and checked my credit card and it had not been charged!! I guess I failed to click the final "submit" button! So, everything with these guys seems to be okay. Kinda jumped the gun. My apologies!!
Stay focused!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts