Archery Talk Forum banner

Camofire............

1866 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  J-Daddy
Does anyone else have this issue with camofire???? I subscribe to their Txt Alerts. Without fail, when they text me an alert for Sitka products this happens. I click on the link in the txt andthe previous product is still on sale. Then several minutes later a new product is listed.

I've been waiting for them to run the Downpour Jacket for quiet awhile. Finally, last night at 9:56 pm I get the txt for the Downpour! I'm thinking ALRIGHT!!!! Click the link. Guess what its still the Easton Axis N-Fused arrows. I try several more times over the next few minutes and same deal. Then at 10:20 pm I get a text that the product is now the Nikon ProStaff Spotting Scope!!!! ***!!!! The Sitka jacket was NEVER LISTED!!!!! It happens this way with every Sitka product exept the Celcius Vest. Packs never show up either.

What's the deal???? Does this happen to anyone else?????? THey cant say they are just selling out that fast because they never list the stuff!!!! It's always the previous product then to the following product. And it's not alway Sitka. It's happened on a couple othe items but virtually always on Sitka........
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
631 Posts
Why aren't you taking this up with Camofire on their forums? Not much to accomplish by bringing the issue here.

· Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why aren't you taking this up with Camofire on their forums? Not much to accomplish by bringing the issue here.
I've never used their forum and honestly didn't think of it.

Still would like to know if this happens to anyone else.......

I did post this issue to their FB page before with no reaponse.

· Registered
1,782 Posts
They were on there. You had to be really quick. When they get Sitka stuff in optifade it must be just a handful of unit. because they dont last more than a minute or two. I dont know why your pulling your hair out over Camofire Sitka deals. You can find the stuff at the same price at other retailers now and again.

· Registered
397 Posts
Anything Sitka truely sells out fast and alot of it is in very limited supply and with tons of people going after it. I have been watching and seen it switch over to Sitka gear and the Sitka beanies were gone in under a minute. I actually saw the next item come up before the text came thru. It's all how far you are down the text list. If your near the top you'll get it fast but if your near the bottom it takes a little bit longer but alot of time the 5 min lag is all it takes to sell out.

· Fat Jesus
29,133 Posts
Sitka goes FAST on camofire... They have a nice Russel Labs shirt on there today, I ordered one of them this morning just to have to wear as a layer or to shoot 3-d in when the temps drop.
All of Sitka's new stuff comes out in June...I would expect a few of the older things might hit camofire about that time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.