Archery Talk Forum banner

Camofire............

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  J-Daddy 
#1 ·
Does anyone else have this issue with camofire???? I subscribe to their Txt Alerts. Without fail, when they text me an alert for Sitka products this happens. I click on the link in the txt andthe previous product is still on sale. Then several minutes later a new product is listed.

I've been waiting for them to run the Downpour Jacket for quiet awhile. Finally, last night at 9:56 pm I get the txt for the Downpour! I'm thinking ALRIGHT!!!! Click the link. Guess what its still the Easton Axis N-Fused arrows. I try several more times over the next few minutes and same deal. Then at 10:20 pm I get a text that the product is now the Nikon ProStaff Spotting Scope!!!! ***!!!! The Sitka jacket was NEVER LISTED!!!!! It happens this way with every Sitka product exept the Celcius Vest. Packs never show up either.

What's the deal???? Does this happen to anyone else?????? THey cant say they are just selling out that fast because they never list the stuff!!!! It's always the previous product then to the following product. And it's not alway Sitka. It's happened on a couple othe items but virtually always on Sitka........

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Why aren't you taking this up with Camofire on their forums? Not much to accomplish by bringing the issue here.
I've never used their forum and honestly didn't think of it.

Still would like to know if this happens to anyone else.......

I did post this issue to their FB page before with no reaponse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.