Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that every time I get on AT on my phone now I have to exit the enhanced mobile view and have to log in again? I never had to do this before, I always stayed logged in and on the desktop view.

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
What phone/browser are you using? Also, do you have the "remember me" box checked off so you don't have to keep signing back in?

-Nate

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What phone/browser are you using? Also, do you have the "remember me" box checked off so you don't have to keep signing back in?

-Nate
iPhone x and yes I have the check mark marked in the box. It worked fine for the first 2 weeks when I got the iPhone x and I didn't make any changes that I know of.

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
Whether you are logged in or not, this is controlled by cookies. So it could be that you browser is set up to not allow cookies from the site, or is clearing them too regularly.
Check your settings, and if they are good then it could a corrupted cookie file causing it, so try cleaning out cookies and cache for your browser.

Ed

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it fixed. Somehow my Safari was set on private, when I noticed it and turned it off, all was back to the way it was before without the enhanced mobile version. I was back to the desktop version and able t stay logged in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts