Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into one of these for my girlfriend, but I dont know anything about them..How warm are they? With a long sleeve tee and the jacket, would she be comfortable in ~45 degrees? Are they quiet? Bulky?

She needs a jacket for early fall, when the mornings and evenings are a little cool, and Im having trouble finding her a jacket that isnt $120..

Also, can you tell me anything about the sizing? It says on the website they run a little small..She is about 5'3, and fits perfect into every youth XL we have tried on, but XL is the largest size the youth jacket comes in, so Im worried about if its going to be too small.

·
Vendor
84,543 Posts
My son worn it that year and he is 4 ft 8 and he wears a youth large and its border line to small. . I would think the XL would be to small for her. They do run small in size but they are warm. I just now went and looked at his to make sure I was right and I am.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
yeah, listen to boarman, they are a great jacket, but i bought one for my wife, who is 5'2" and quite slender in her top half, bought her a youth XL and its way too small.

it must be pretty warm however, my 5 year old wore it duck hunting in 15deg weather and i was able to keep him out there for almost 3 hours before he was cold. looks like a dress on him...

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
I think Slippy wears one. :noidea:

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang..sounds like the perfect jacket (especially with some clearance ones for $15)..too bad the sizing doesnt sound like its gonna work..

Thanks for the help guys..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts