Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a hunting sight that has:

-single, .010 pin
-quick adjustable for yardage
-lighted
-the ability to acept a lens

I've been eyeballing the Apex Atomic Rover, but it doesn't look like they make a lens for it.

Any other suggestions?

p.s. - Can sights be dipped?

·
Registered
220 Posts
i have a HHA OL-5519 and it has a single .019 pin not sure if you can add the rest of it

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
HHA makes a sight just like that I know I have one and one in .19 to and so does sword sights they look sweet they are close in price

·
Registered
59 Posts
look into viper's single pin . its awesome and accepts lense as well as light kits

·
Registered
747 Posts
HHA Optimizer Lite OL-5500 .010 Rheostat Housing
• Single Pin, Pivot Sight with 1 5/8" Sight Housing
• Exclusive Rheostat Adjusts Pin Brightness in Seconds
• Green Sight Ring for Quick Target Acquisition
• 5 Feet of Wrapped Fiber Optic
• Available Fiber Diameters: .010"
• Lens Compatible with Optional Lens Ring
• Available in Black Only, Weighs 9 oz.

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/pro...ts_id=11673&osCsid=lngt708t0l7j8gsu2lerutlug2

You can also get a light:

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/pro...ucts_id=661&osCsid=lngt708t0l7j8gsu2lerutlug2

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
hha ol series
sword centurion
viper quicksets
all accept lens and can be had with a .010 pin.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Vital Gear?

Don't know about the lens, but their fiber optics are wrapped around "glow in the dark tape" It stays bright enough till pitch black darkness to still see the pin, but it's not too bright in broad daylight. visit VitalGear.net

Single angled pin is out of way. (That was the deal winning feature exclusive to their sights.)

Extra glow-ring cup and other accessories available.
Site is pretty rugged except for the way the yardage adjuster lock lever locks onto the sliding rail. I had a problem after tightening the yardage adjuster lock lever. The nut on the back side gouges the adjuster rail so it looses it's smooth slide. I only use the adjuster for tuning though, so once locked down, it's not a problem for me. I think I got a bad one anyways that was missing a bushing or something.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Well....

Theres some new stuff coming from western NY state that will fit the bill perfectly...you'll have to keep an eye out for it...:darkbeer:

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
I cant believe no one has mentioned Spot Hogg?

The Tommy and Boss Hogg are built like a tank, fully micro adjustable, easy to use, accepts a lense and sight light and comes in a minute .010" pin. I have one and think it's the best thing since sliced bread!

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
Hha

I would look at the HHA ds5510 - great sight :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts