Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the National Forest over the weekend and while driving threw cought the deer just standing next to the road and by the time we stopped and I got the pic the deer walked off into the woods. Good Luck :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I think I see it, right where the green leaves meet the brown leaves, just above your arm half way between your wrist and elbow facing away from us. . . . . . . . .am I right? :D

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Is the tail at 10:30 from your watch using the calling the shot system of using a clock face dial?

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Here is my guess, it isn't near the other guys' guesses though. I may be seeing things.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Bees said:
yep they blend good. makes me wonder why I don't market a brown 3d leafy suit with white and black trim...
Cause someone like mark drury would run an arrow through you lol, that guy could spot a deer anywhere
lol

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
alright I finally see where you guys are talking about...now I see it.

·
EXTREME BOWSTRINGS
11,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so do you think its a buck or doe???? if you can't tell I will post the next pic but its looking right at us. :D And you guy's are right, deer sure blend in with their surroundings even at 15 yards.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.