Archery Talk Forum banner

Canada

897 14
Just finished a tour of Alberta and British Columbia. Lot of wildlife to see. Jasper Alberta was the best location. Elk we鈥檙e in the rut. Saw some bears (black and brown). Wanted to hunt the whole time馃槂

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2010 APA Black Mamba 6.5
Hahaha. Jasper and Banff national park are no hunting zones. You can鈥檛 even drive through legally with a fire arm. You have to notify the police force about it.

Premium Member
I loved living in Northern B.C in my late 20's, It was amazing, It was like living a dream,living in the Northern Rocky mountains was simply an amazing experience.

Premium Member
I was about 30 minutes from Liard hot springs, I got to fly all over the Northern Rockies in a bush plane and do some fishing,scouting and more work. It was hard coming back to the prairies, and then back to Ontario, but I have it made where I was born and raised, and I live in a pro conservative area and have lots of excellent hunting and fishing.

Reactions: Leviw96

Fishing Guide
I was about 30 minutes from Liard hot springs, I got to fly all over the Northern Rockies in a bush plane and do some fishing,scouting and more work. It was hard coming back to the prairies, and then back to Ontario, but I have it made where I was born and raised, and I live in a pro conservative area and have lots of excellent hunting and fishing.
I plan on spending the first night of my return trip at Liard, stopped there overnight on the way here and the springs are awesome and refreshing.

Premium Member
They are awesome, I was there a handful of times to relax,did you see the buffalo herd? when I was up living and working there they wouldnt move off the road for us.
Plant Bison Working animal Natural landscape Tree

Attachments

Registered
Isaiah 6:8
i just started watching the season of Alone where they are in British Columbia and I can't believe how blue and clear the lake is there, it looks like the ocean in the carribean! beautiful pictures!

Premium Member
Go for a swim in the glacier fed lakes in mid summer and you are refreshed real fast, the first time I jumped in off the dock....wow...what a feeling, it about stops your heart. Once it started snowing, it didn't stop for 6 months either.

Reactions: Leviw96
1 - 15 of 15 Posts