Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at possibly going to Canada next year on a bowhunt. Im trying to gather information now in order to be prepared for next season. I am looking at either Sask. or Ontario.

I have looked at both of the websites for the provinces, and from what I can find, Sask. you must be guided. Ontario doesnt say. I couldnt find a whole lot of info on Non-resident hunting on either of these sites.

Im new to hunting Canada, so im just looking for as much information as I can currently. As far as non-resident requirements, procedures, etc. . .

I appreciate any help I can get. PM's are also very welsome. Id like to chat with someone who hunts there often, or someone who lives there and knows the regulations.
Thanks in advance,
-Mike

·
Registered
443 Posts
some guys from the michigan sportsman forums are setting up a trip for next year... search it on that site....

i want to go but not sure i can pull it off! we will see

·
Registered
164 Posts
In sask you will have to be guided by a licenced guide. You will also be hunting in the northern part of the province. The deer herd up there is greatly effected by winter snow fall and low temps...right now the deer numbers in the boreal forest are at a 10 year low. If you are interested check the website. Saskatchewan environment and resource management.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts