Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just going to make it kinda short and sweet, this is a fantastic Video Camera for someone wanting to start filming their hunts....IT"S IN MINT CONDITION, I bought it the first of October THIS YEAR, and I've filmed with it once......This would make a great Christmas gift or to add to your inventory....I'm only selling to help fund with Christmas....

The only thing that don't go with it, is the part of my Ball Head on my Video arm that I forgot to take off the bottom of the camera that is in the picture when I took it....Has nothing to do with the camera itself, it goes to my Video Head...

Its all you need to get going and beyond....I'll take 250.00 for all of it to your door, with FREE SHIPPING............PAYPAL ONLY...............It also comes with the boxes in the pictures...

Product Technology Camera accessory Cameras & optics Perfume

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NEED TO SALE.............200.00 TYD>>>>>>>>>>>>>> with FREE SHIPPING>...........MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Will ship tomorrow!!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
175.00 MONDAY DEAL OF THE DAY..................with Free Shipping!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gonna try something different if this sales, instead of USING PAYPAL gonna be using Gpay......Gonna have to get away from Paypal...
Thanks

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
160.00 TYD.............With free shipping.......
Creeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.