Votes: 14 42.4%
  • NAP BloodRunner 3 Blade

Votes: 19 57.6%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am torn between two Heads right now The Rage 2 Blade, and the Blood runner 3 Blade...... WIth only 11 Days till the opener I have to make a decision any input about either of these two blade would be helpful

Which is eaiser to tune
Which flies better

ANy personal experience would be helpful......Also Please dont waste my time by pitching any other blade to me Cause I am not interested in any others for this season...

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
If you're speaking of the Alum Rage than I believe the Bloodrunner is a much stronger design.

·
Registered
910 Posts
rage would be my choice but dont hit a shoulder with either head or you will be trackin this time next yr!

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
out of the 2 I'd go with the latter but my main choice would be a reaper

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'd look at slick tricks...
It speaks volumes when even the pros that rep the Rage say they suck.
I shot one at a target, it opened in flight. Theyre not for me.
On the other hand, slick tricks have never failed me, fly consistent with my field points, and get the job done with extreme prejudice.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Guys... If you can read the op said please don't pitch any other heads.... But to the the op I shot rage two blade. Just put it in the right spot and watch blood pour out!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
i shot the bloodrunner 2 blade last year never again will i look at other bhs please youll be frustrated when u lose deer the runners are a neat design and it takes all the energy outta the arrow i lost 2 deer last yr to em found em this spring dead i hadnt lost a deer in 8 yrs with spitfires check em out man

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
i would say Rage. for me they fly like field points from any bow i have shot them out of. i have also shot them into 3/4'' plywood at a
45* angle and they did fine, thats good enough for me. they are not good on heavy bone, as long as you can stay on ribs they work great.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Rage 2 Blade

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Never shot either one. Good luck this season with which ever you choose.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I too just made the decision between the two, i shot the rage 3 blade last year and loved them this year i have a different set up soni was thinking about punching a bigger hole so i went with 2 blade rage i pocked up the blood runner because no matter if the blades dont come back you still get cut on contact i just didnt like the bulky head in my opinion they wont tune like a rage!! So go rage all the way!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts