Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** - Who closed the lefty thread? :angry: Everyone starts out right-handed. The good ones mutate and become left handed :D

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
REAL LEFTIES are never right handed! :thumbs_up

Note the left handed thumbs up! :p

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
2005Ultramag said:
REAL LEFTIES are never right handed! :thumbs_up

Note the left handed thumbs up! :p
I beg to differ...just because I'm a right handed left doesn't mean I'm not in my right mind. :angry: :D ;) ;) :cocktail:

·
Registered
286 Posts
olsenck said:
I beg to differ...just because I'm a right handed left doesn't mean I'm not in my right mind. :angry: :D ;) ;) :cocktail:
It's all in the process of mutation....Hang in there :D

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
I'm as left handed as left handed gets. :shade:

The only time I ever use my right to do anything hand is when I need both hands.

·
Extreme Opinionated One
44,715 Posts
I'm a lefty and I know DarrinM is another person that is their right mind. We are like the truth. We are out there.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Clickerati said:
Right handed, but shoot left.
Not everyone is blessed but your half way there.... ;) :D :D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Uh-Oh, I can feel the heat from this coming before I even post it, but, left handed males are the only males that are not brain damaged :rolleyes: Scientific Fact :confused: Okay, fire away :p

·
Registered
12,018 Posts
:star:
ladycarpenter said:
Uh-Oh, I can feel the heat from this coming before I even post it, but, left handed males are the only males that are not brain damaged :rolleyes: Scientific Fact :confused: Okay, fire away :p

:star:​
BIG KISS!​
:star:​

·
Registered
536 Posts
as for us
husband -left handed
wife - right handed
son - left handed

ladycarpenter - left handed males are the only males that are not brain damaged Scientific Fact Okay, fire away

What? Never heard of this. More info please

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
What if I am ambidextrous????

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
capin31 said:
as for us
husband -left handed
wife - right handed
son - left handed

Ladycarpenter - left handed males are the only males that are not brain damaged Scientific Fact Okay, fire away

What? Never heard of this. More info please
My son is left handed, reason I researched it several years ago. When a fetus is in utero, I think in the 2nd trimester, there is a chemical wash that goes through the brains of right handed males that somewhat destroys the "communication" channel between the halves of the brain. Females and left handed males apparently do not go through this "brain damaging" wash. Left handed males tend to be more artistic and have more verbal skills (in other words their brain halves communicate with each other). At least that was the theory a few years ago.
Ten spot, as for you, there is no hope, you lost all connection between the halves:) (just kidding ;) Though there is some scientists that think that is the case.
Okay, too serious for the mutantville inhabitants, back to fun

1 - 20 of 69 Posts