Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you like me?? I just do things like watching/playing sports, riding four wheelers and fishing just to pass the time until season opens. What do you do to pass the time? Summer sucks. I just keep getting out my bow and playing with it and scheming up my next hunt and remeniscing past hunts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Fishing is the superior pastime before season IMO. After all I was hooked on fishing way before I ever thought of having a bow. Going to MN in a couple weeks can't wait for those northerns. You'd think I would be getting my fishing gear ready, but I'm setting up a bow. lol

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good!

Fishing is the superior pastime before season IMO. After all I was hooked on fishing way before I ever thought of having a bow. Going to MN in a couple weeks can't wait for those northerns. You'd think I would be getting my fishing gear ready, but I'm setting up a bow. lol

I'd like to hunt some ( strike that ) fish for some northerns as well. However, I've got to look over these topo's and start scouting my new lease. Maybe next year I'll get to those pike? Good luck and have some fun! Do me a favor and if you see a huge whitetail on the way up there let me know where you saw him ( just joking ), take some DEET.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
You could come over and help me trim paint the house.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Setting up the bow for the season and as soon a the season comes in I am going to attempt to chase some hogs for the third year now hopefully I will connect this time...

·
Registered
1,598 Posts

:set1_rolf2:

I was thinking the same thing. Just stopped in to take a break and had to post. Seems that everytime I check something off of the honey-do-list, something gets added while I'm working :whip2:

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Are you like me?? I just do things like watching/playing sports, riding four wheelers and fishing just to pass the time until season opens. What do you do to pass the time? Summer sucks. I just keep getting out my bow and playing with it and scheming up my next hunt and remeniscing past hunts.
Scouting, setting stands. Just being in the woods and hiking to get in shape.

marty

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My arm hurt right now, sorry. I'll pass on that painting

I have to save my energy for this coming season. I've got to shoot my bow--Oh I forgot my arm is hurt:jksign:

·
Registered
571 Posts
awesome mounts dude!!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to post the field photos

Sorry, I wish I could post the field photos but I took them witha disposable camera. If you look closely I placed them below each mount. From now on all my field pics will be with a digital.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts