Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure about the reat of you, but I'm dying for season to open! I know there are some guys who have already started and I hope they know how lucky theye are.
I'll have to post some pictures of my mount from last year. Anything to pass the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Amen, our season here don't open till Oct. 1st. and I am chomping at the bit. I just keep looking over the pics from my deer/hog camera thinking that will ease my pain. It doesn't it only makes it worse. I can't decide which stand to hunt. Which buck do I want, the monster phantom buck that I only got one pic of. Or do I go for the 6 point with a 20 in. spread, that I've got a doze pics of. I know he's only a six but he is massive and and old. I think I'll just let the wind make the decission for me.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
October 14 here..I cannot wait..if it started tomorrow..I would be ready. Still lots of scouting that can be done...but I sure can't wait.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well last night while mowing some yards, there were 5 deer out in the one yard. One was a nice 6 point (not 20" maybe 11") pretty high off his head. Not a shooter to me but beautiful to look at.
I took somepictures of my mount but for some reason they never made it to this computer, I'll hav eto try again tonight.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
I'm with ya October 1st is just not getting here soon enough. I ran out of stands to hang, I don't want to over check my cams or over scout. The only think left is some long range glassing and that is just making me more antsy. Good luck to everyone and congrats to all that have already punched some tags!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts