Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Réal Langlois, aka The Rack Man, Captures Pending World Record Moose in the Yukon ...

:mg: I like in the end he started shaking

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
What?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
The thing practically stepped on him. No way he could have missed that one. awesome video!

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Wow!!

That got my heart racing just watching that! :)

·
Mutant of the Year 2015
7,410 Posts
That got my blood flowing....Holy crap!! Thanks for sharing!!
I have had some close calls while deer hunting in NH with the mooses...very close calls!
Next time I draw a moose permit I will be bowhunting for sure!!!
BTW...calling them isnt difficult at all...I remember a few years back my brother and I were flyfishing a remote
pond in Northern Maine...I let out a few calls and we had 2 moose jump in to thge pond on either end.
I have called them in close in NH as well.
They are awesome animals!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The video that he made "Rackman #7" is one of the best I ever seen, this guy gets up close and personal with moose. And all the calling he does is done by his voice (no calls) this guy is amazing.

Him and his brother own a guide service in the Yukon in Canada.

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
That is absolutely incredible! Congrats to the hunter for holding up with that size of an animal basically in his lap! Kudos!

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Wow!! That was incredible. I hope I have an encounter like that one day before I croak. Damn!!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
I'm surprised the arrow didn't blow right through him.

2000 pounds of bone, muscle and hide plus the fact that the arrow is still flexing a ton @ that distance; I'm not really surprised at all.

Very cool regardless!!!

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
heck of a Video but I think it was from last year or the year before..Randy

1 - 20 of 92 Posts