Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning in getting some Easton Carbon Aeros Lightspeed 500 shafts and install Uni-Bushings and G- Nocks on them, I need help in selecting the right size Uni-Bushing that best fit the shaft.
From previous posts I know that the 460/520 Redline Uni-Bushing fits the Lightspeed 400 but I have no information about size 500 shafts.
I will appreciate your help.

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
mvolsp,

any 60 series component will fit the 500 series lightspeeds. However, for the nock bushing I suggest you try to get the redline bushings, they are a little longer than the acc version.

Dennis

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Well, I tried the 60 series in my Lightspeed 400 shafts, cuz the book said they would fit. I even tried a couple of different packs off the wall, but no luck. I little too loose for my liking. If you're gonna put them in, make sure they fit nice, or they won't spin tru.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
mvoslp said:
I am planning in getting some Easton Carbon Aeros Lightspeed 500 shafts and install Uni-Bushings and G- Nocks on them, I need help in selecting the right size Uni-Bushing that best fit the shaft.
From previous posts I know that the 460/520 Redline Uni-Bushing fits the Lightspeed 400 but I have no information about size 500 shafts.
I will appreciate your help.
Ummm, the 460 redlines take a 49 series bushing. These will not work in the Lightspeed 400's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts