Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news Hoyt Guys!!!! There done and ready to be ordered!!! The price is $80 and a sweet looking and feeling grip!! All colors are available.

Please contact:
John Cato-Carbon Creations EMAIL : [email protected]
or call: 1-888-757-4747 That’s 1-888-757-GRIP

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More color pictures

·
Beer Whisperer
10,887 Posts
Meltdown

Great! My Visa card's gonna flame out because of this! :flame: :wink:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yours and alot of other Hoyt fans!!! I told John that there are a ton of Hoyt guys just waiting!!!!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Been a long wait for the Hoyt guys but WOW!!!! They look great. Hope he built up a good bit if inventory ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Awesome grips!!! :eek: :shade:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt yes some sweet grips!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
so jealous

So the Hoyt grips are finally here . . . but not the left handed ones :cry: Do you think John would let me preorder a lefthanded set so I can get them as soon as they are done?

·
Registered
21,475 Posts
Want:cry:

I know a certain candy red Hoyt and a certain blue fushion hoyt that is coming that would love to have some of these.

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
More color pictures

how does the bowtech grips attached to the riser ? I don't see any holes drilled for the mounting screws, so is this glued ?

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All grips that dont have a screw us industrial strength two sided tape but also can be removed and reused!!!!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt

·
Registered
36 Posts
Last time I talked to John he said he was going to do a left handed version of the hoyt grips, too. Any word on when they might be out?

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Last time I talked to John he said he was going to do a left handed version of the hoyt grips, too. Any word on when they might be out?
I havent talked to him in a few days and need to ask him. It may be quicker to email or call him yourself since I will be out of the office all day today.

Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts