Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think the finish looks ok on my element or should i throw it out?

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,604 Posts
I wouldn't touch that summabiotch. It scares me and I'm fearless. :wink:

·
Banned
2,988 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Throw it out , need an address ?

That looks awesome .

·
Registered
15,278 Posts
You can toss it out the window the next time you are in La Porte City. The 500 block of Main St would be good!
Besides, it's missing it's rubber. LOL.

·
SMOKE-N-FINN
1,228 Posts
Nice paint, nobody's got one like that but you, this place should be called AB "archery bash" not AT

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice paint, nobody's got one like that but you, this place should be called AB "archery bash" not AT
The only post here that looked like a bash was J-Daddy who is a prick friend of mine who probably had drool running out of his mouth while he was typing it. The other guys just said it wasn't for them. Which is cool by me. If we all had the same tastes there wouldn't be any cool bows. I like it. and can't wait to get it back so i can put it together. Buellhunter- I can just leave it in the road right? It's ok if it gets run over a few times by snake haters!

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adam Tash painted it for me. He's listed as AT Custom airbrushing under the AT sponsors at the top of the page. His pricing is on his web page. Mine cost a little more because i took the rubber shelf off and he fixed the void for me. It's cheaper than you'd guess.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Congrats, that looks Great..! I've been trying to find a picture of Blue Gator skin to see if He could put it on a Matrix...

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats, that looks Great..! I've been trying to find a picture of Blue Gator skin to see if He could put it on a Matrix...
If he looks at a gator skin and you show him the shade of blue you want, He'll get it done. He sent me some pics of other bows he's done. I'd put em on here but I don't know if Adam or the bow owners would care.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
That is SWEET! ther is another guy on here that got a snke thing done to his element or matrix ,which ever one he has, it's nice,but I like yours a whole lot better ,it looks like a ball python ,sweet!

·
The Rut Rascal
1,744 Posts
NIce and interesting. Odd at first and difficult too see in that pic, but definately a head turner!:wink:

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Is that a big turd with alot of corn in it???
You made my day, good think I didn't have a mouthfull of coffee when I read this.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts