Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in the new blue Rz by Carbon express. I currently shoot victory vapor elites which I love. They hit hard and fly very true, I'm just not a fan of using outsert so. I ordered a special outsert from firenock but had problems with losing the outsert. They outsert/insert from victory would bend at the insert point which was annoying. I guess what I'm looking for is if anyone has tried the new rz's and what insert/outsert have you had the most luck with. Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
They hit hard and fly very true, I'm just not a fan of using outsert so. I ordered a special outsert from firenock but had problems with losing the outsert.
When Insert or outer was lost in target only mean one thing. Preparation work was done properly and/or thoroughly. Give me a call and I shall help you to pin point what the causing issue(s) may be. With the right glue and prep work, insert or outsert cannot come out at all. My office number is (815) 780-1695

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'll be shooting the Blue Rz's this year. I'm gonna put a 50 grain brass insert in the front with a 100 grain broad head.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts