Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone users the carbon express f15s, if so do you use the fixed or mechinal version? What are your reviews on them? I currently use rage 2 blades right now but from the carbon express web page the broadheads look like they can do some damage.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one uses them?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I got a few of the fixed blades when they did that free promotion where all you paid was shipping. I havent shot them at anything but a target but im impressed with their flight.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I tried both the fixed and mechanical versions. I like the fixed blades. They fly pretty nice and penetrate wonderfully. Sailed through a sheet of plywood and just kept on going. I didn't like the mechanicals. Seems like they open kind of slow. I shot through a bunch of different materials and couldn't get them to deploy upon entry. They would open up, but I don't know how deep they got before that. What I wasn't impressed with at all was the fact that one of the mechanical blades snapped off from shooting my black hole foam target... I wouldn't use the mechanicals on a deer, but I do keep one fixed and mechanical in my quiver for smaller stuff. When closed up, the mechanicals are very small and offer exceptional flight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts