Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Paper Hunter!!!
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relisting due to buyer backing out after agreeing on deal.

Carbon Express Nano Pro X-treme 650 shafts with pin nock bushings installed on half of them (will include the remaining pin nocks so you have them). One shaft cut to 30.25" from carbon to carbon, the rest are uncut and full length and otherwise NIB. SS breakoff points (110-100gr) $345 tyd (add 3% for paypal).

Will trade for 550 or 600 spine uncut Nano Pro X-Treme shafts (excluding points).

·
Registered
267 Posts
How have the Pin Nock Bushing been installed (glue type or press fit)?... can they be removed without damage?
I read, "110-100 grain points"...Am I correct that these were once 120-100 grain points, and you have removed 10 grains from all of them?
How were the points installed (type of glue)?

·
Paper Hunter!!!
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How have the Pin Nock Bushing been installed (glue type or press fit)?... can they be removed without damage?
I read, "110-100 grain points"...Am I correct that these were once 120-100 grain points, and you have removed 10 grains from all of them?
How were the points installed (type of glue)?
The 6 pin nock bushing have been installed with a light coating of reversible hotmelt glue. After having a press fit-type nock pull out twice, I take this extra precaution.

You are not correct in regards to the points. They are Carbon Express Nano Pro Stainless Steel Points #2 which are break off type 110-100gr each. And all are complete and intact.

The points were not installed. Only 1 point is/was and is installed using reversible melt glue.

Other than the one cut shaft, all are brand new, never fired, drawn, fletched, etc. other than 5 having pin nocks installed already as I was being premature in my tuning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.