Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered a dozen of these arrows for my Tribute, I like the fact that they have a heavy 13.7gpi rating. My total arrow weight together with some custom 6gpi weight tubes will be around 735gr. The bow should really be as quiet as a mouse fart.

HAve any of you guys had any experiance with the Rebel Hunters? I'm fairly confidant that they will be very tough and accurate thanks to the integrated weight forward system.

Looking forward to hearing your comments.

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
18,415 Posts
super tough arrow we sell a ton of the standard rebels the hunters should be great,what are you going after with that arrow bufalo?

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just like a super hard hitting and quiet set-up...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Long distance drop

I purchased a dozen of these with placic vanes last year for White tail hunting. Really nice hunting arrow inside 35 yards. However, the arrow drop really increased as you stepped out to 40-60 yards, making it much more difficult. Also every arrow has at least one vane missing from the WB rest. I went back to the CX 300 with feather fletching and picked up much more speed and long range accuracy. I am thinking of having all the Rebel Hunters refletched with feathers and see if that helps.....I might just bite the bullet and buy another dozen of the CX300....in fact, I just talked myself into it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I too like a hard hitting set up. I was talking to a guy at the range today who has shot the Rebels for 3 years and loves them. I might try a 1/2 dozen this year along side my FMJ's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts