Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a dozen of these. Am looking to add some weight. My CX300's weigh in at 8.1 GPI and these weigh in at 9.8 GPI, should add about 48 to 50 grain overall. I know they have discontinued these but I found a place on line that has some stock and is currently selling them for 60 bucks a dozen.

Anyone shooting or has shot these please chime in. Thanks!

·
sdebrot
385 Posts
Love mine, just bought a dozen off a guy in the classifieds. They fly great and seem to hold up longer than other brands I've used. Like the weight of the arrow, nice blend between speed and weight. Plan on putting one in a mule deer in a few weeks.

·
Registered
594 Posts
That's what I shot for the last few years. I had no complaints. I got some maximas and other than being lighter, I can't tell any difference.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I have 11 of them up for sale right now...Custom fletched and wrapped..Check out my ad and shoot me an offer if interested..All brand new...

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Anyone else?

·
team whacknstack
3,208 Posts
good bullegts man used em for years

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Bought a dozen at walmart 4 years ago, for 45 dollars. Every single shaft spun perfect, and was within two grns for the dozen. Excellent arrows!

·
SMOKE-N-FINN
1,228 Posts
I used CE Terminator Hunters for the past 7-8 yrs and have nothing but good to say about them, super tough, only way I have ever broke one was on deer, hitting opposite shoulder and have them snap off on trees ect. 60$, money well spent, I just picked up some Trophy Ridge's for $60 also, should be here tomorrow, hope they hold up like CE 's did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts