Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into arrows lately with the idea in mind that I need to be at least at the 400 grain mark for elk.

I am thinking that with my short draw length my only option is to add 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches on my arrow. This will bring my arrow to a length of 28" with a 26.5" draw length.

This is what I am thinking and I not familiar with this arrow and so I am curious if anyone has had any experience with them.

The carbon express Terminator select series XP 6075's they are 10.6 grains an inch with the nock at 10.8 gran and insert of 11 grain with a 100grain bh and 3" blazers.

When looking this arrow up it seems to me that they are very cheap in price around 75 bucks per dozen.

BIGGEST CONCERN IS AT THIS PRICE IS IT A GOOD ARROW???

ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE????

Thanks
GTBHUNTIN

·
Transplant from Dakota
1,523 Posts
They are great arrows for the money. They are great for hunting or what ever, and they are very durable. I am shooting the 45/60's cut to 27 1/2", and with a 100 grain tip they are right at 410gr. Or close to it.

Bill

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
i've shot the terminator selects for years. for the money probably one of the best hunting arrows out there in that price range. decided to go with maximas and give them a try this year. i don't think you'll be dis appointed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts