Archery Talk Forum banner

Carbon Fiber Dip

4844 41
Anyone have their bow dipped in a carbon fiber pattern?
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
439 Posts
Thanks My local bow shop tore it apart and sent it to some guy in wisconsin to dip it. He has everything back now and is ready to put it back together, just waiting on the new custom wicked one string. I'm not sure who the guy in wisconsin is. We will post completed pics after we get them. And i will get the name and number of the guy in wisconsin.

· Reverend
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks My local bow shop tore it apart and sent it to some guy in wisconsin to dip it. He has everything back now and is ready to put it back together, just waiting on the new custom wicked one string. I'm not sure who the guy in wisconsin is. We will post completed pics after we get them. And i will get the name and number of the guy in wisconsin.
Another question: Will you be able to put the original Hoyt decals and graphics on the limbs and riser?

· Registered
193 Posts
Do you know what other patters they can do. Can they do guns as well. Ball park pricing?

If you want the limb decals on the limbs it has to be done with the dip.
The dipping was done by RA Hoffer check his facebook page for more completed items.
Feel free to contact me for more info.

· Reverend
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you want the limb decals on the limbs it has to be done with the dip.
The dipping was done by RA Hoffer check his facebook page for more completed items.
Feel free to contact me for more info.
Does this mean we have to get new decals / graphics from Hoyt and send them together with the bow at the time it is being dipped? Please explain the process.

· Registered
1,531 Posts
There are some great film dippers on AT. I had my bow dipped by Eagle Custom Graphics in MO. They can do carbon fiber patterns as well. Look at their website for patterns and pricing.

· Reverend
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can't stop lookig at that bow... it sure is purdy :)
Please tell me more about it. How's the finish? How are the overlap lines... if any?
Did you dip a camo or black bow?
What was the turn-around time?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.