Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this year, I bought a 2011 Hoyt Carbon Matrix Plus (target black) from the Classifieds here. It came in almost spotless condition. I had the cams and limb pockets sent to Frontier Technikote for anodizing. Turns out, the tech at AAE (Dave) got me in touch with Andrew at Technikote. Technikote is the shop that AAE uses for anodizing. Dave sent aluminum parts for a Pro Blade and Andrew dipped the rest and the bow parts at the same time to color match.

I think it came out real nice. It isn't quite done yet. I'm going to be getting the red roller guard wheels from a Hoyt 2012 and add a 30" Fuse Carbon Blade ES.

Big thanks to AAE and Technikote.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Nice rig!

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
That is a sweet bow!

All your missing is a real sight! ;)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a really nice sight! Looks like it would really look great on my bow. PM me some details.

But.... I love the Hoggernaut!

-Lox

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
That is a really nice sight! Looks like it would really look great on my bow. PM me some details.

But.... I love the Hoggernaut!

-Lox
It's a DS Advantage made by Detlef in Canada. Do a search and it will come up.

I was just giving you a hard time the spot Hogg is a great sight but when I saw your bow I thought the DS Advantage would be perfect!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Awesome looking bow, I have a 2011 Carbon Matrix Plus....how much did it cost for the entire project if you don't mind?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Pretty nifty bow there buddy! Glad Andrew was able to get all your parts processed in the same bath as the PB parts for best color consistency!
Am working on getting the pix you emailed me onto our website before the vegas shoot this weekend.
You really give new meaning to "pimp my bow"!
So glad we were able to help you out!
Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts