Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recieved my CT Panthers from Gravel Ridge Archery(Michigander) and if you fall in that arrow chart grey area (27.5" 68 lb. and 72 lb. bows) on bow charts this arrow is for you. I gave Jerry my specs and he made me a batch(with unibushings) that shoot awesome!! He cut 1.75 off the front and the rest off the back. My 125 gr. Slick Tricks flew like darts out to 40 yds. !
They are also one super tough arrow.....:eek: !
Just my experience
mil6161

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
the great thing about them is you can either cut the insert end or knock end for the spine weight you need....great inovative idea Carbon Tech came up with :wink:

Description: Powerful, light, extremely accurate and CHANGEABLE with broadheads! The new CT PANTHER is a “tru-tapered” shaft providing a powerful front end to knock down your game with ease.
The CT PANTHER shaft provides a true tapering down the entire length of the arrow, which gives it an accurate tune.
The beauty of the CT PANTHER is adjustable spine control. If you cut the shaft off at the nock end, you increase the spine of the arrow. If you cut the shaft off at the insert end, you decrease the spine of the arrow.
With the heavier front end near the insert, you get a better front-of-center (FOC) thus giving you greater stored energy.
It comes with standard Bohning Signature nocks and standard inserts. No matter where you cut the shaft, the nocks and inserts will fit properly. Using our proprietary Precision Multi-Directional Carbon Layered Design, you get a full dozen arrows that group as one. With our seamless wrapping, you get from 4 and 5 wraps of carbon material.

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
I have not tried the panthers but I have sold several of the cheetah and whitetail shafts and I am impressed so for with spine consistency when checked on a Carbon QC spine tester.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts