Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Foxfire TP (good price :D ) to back up my Extreme Sniper on my Phantom II .It looks like a solid sight, perfect for hunting.
I want to shoot a small diameter pin guard sight (like the Sniper) on this bow ....Is the Foxfire a nice compact sight? Are the adjustments very easy and quick? Pins bright? Will I be satisfied? Thanks for any info......
Mil6161

·
Registered
574 Posts
3p

I'm shooting one now. Think I will hunt with it this fall. It is light no tool adjust. Shows up good through peep. I have a light on mine and it really shows up the pins. I like it.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Great sight. . .

I have been shooting my three pin for a couple of months now. It is very easy to allign with the peep. It is light weight. Each pin is individually miro-adjustable for elevation. The pins are machined aluminum and easy to see. The pins are not too bright though. I find many of the sights that have "1,000 feet of wrapped fiber" :D to be too bright, especially in direct sunlight. Best of all, it is very affordable. It is a great sight, and I would recommend it to anyone. You have to remember that the same company makes the Wisker Biscuit, so the reputation is solid. Good luck. -- Ike

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I think it's a great site, compact durable, and easy to use. I agree the pins are not as bright as those that use a mile of fiber optic, but they are bright enough for me. I would like to see a 5 pin version next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.