Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad may want to get into archery and he lives in Carrollton, GA. I am wondering what archery shop around there people are recommending? I live in Kansas City myself. I own an Elite Pure and love it! not sure what bows he will be interested in. I am guessing it will be between Elite, Mathews, Hoyt, and Bowtech mainly. Thanks for your help!

·
Lefty Shooter
1,439 Posts
Tell him to drive down to Lagrange and see me at southern shooters

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bowhunters Supply in Carrolton will get him fixed up proper. Those guys are great people. They have a great indoor range there. They are primarily Hoyt (for good reason) but they can get him fixed up with anything he wants. Kyle the bow tech started shooting mathews and Chris (the owner) can't make his mind up what he wants to shoot. You may find him on the course with a different bow for each target.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Bowhunters Supply will have anything you need. The sale Hoyt, Prime PSE and a few others. I prefer Tree Top archery myself.

·
Registered
23,332 Posts
Lamars Sporting Goods in Rockmart would be another good place to go and it's not that bad of a drive from Carrollton. The carry Mathews, Bowtech, and PSE.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lamars Sporting Goods in Rockmart would be another good place to go and it's not that bad of a drive from Carrollton. The carry Mathews, Bowtech, and PSE.
ok. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts