Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im trying to change out the springs on my chocolate addiction. I read the instructions on the Carter website and it says remove the two set screws and just change out the springs. I dont know what two set springs they are talking about so i assumed they were talking about the two tension adjustment screws. So i removed those and i couldnt see any difference and nothing would move. So if anyone knows how to do this PLEASE help me. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
there's three screws there, 2 small ones and 1 alittle bigger. remove the small ones and there should be the springs under them. the bigger springs will the trigger stiffer, smaller ones lighter. the other screw is for adjusting the travel in the trigger, the amount of play before it goes off.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
which springs are you chnging because i dont think the chocolate addiction has ITS?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH ok, thanks. I got the chocolate addiction yesterday at Sportsmans Warehouse and it does have the ITS but just a different kind. It has springs to replace but not the little black box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts