Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this brand new Carter Insatiable+ on August 29th from Carter Enterprises. I tried to photo the box and label to validate this fact (see photo bucket attachment). I will ship it in its original box and in the box from carter Enterprises. I have shot it 7 times (number of arrows in my quiver). The release is perfect but I prefer the automatic close feature on the Simple 1 or a Chocolate Lite better. The release feels great and I do like the 4 finger and the shape better than the Simple 1. It feels great in my hand. I would consider a trade for a 10/10 condition Chocolate Lite 4 finger or a Red Simple 1. I'm also willing to sell it for $165 TYD or best, close reasonable offer (lower 48 and PayPal preferred). I paid $179.99 plus tax, 7 shots ago. I hope the photos show the perfect condition of the release. It will come in the original packaging and look the same as the one at your local archery pro shop. Please email me or text with any questions. Tom 205.276.2376 or [email protected]

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z439/tomfreeland3/?albumview=slideshow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.