Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got one yet it's the same as the Like Mike but with a shorter body and cheaper. Ordered mine today.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I've had one for 5 days now. I was told that the trigger pull would be 4lbs with all three magnets installed. The most I could get was 2.6# and I wasn't even at the tip of the trigger. Took it apart to see if I could add a spring (like it's little brother, the RX1) but there is no room.

I now have a new emergency back-up.

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Have a pic. :wink:

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
I've had one for 5 days now. I was told that the trigger pull would be 4lbs with all three magnets installed. The most I could get was 2.6# and I wasn't even at the tip of the trigger. Took it apart to see if I could add a spring (like it's little brother, the RX1) but there is no room.

I now have a new emergency back-up.
Call Carter and talk to them about it. They have incredible service and want you to be happy and make sure everything is right.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The magnets are awesome you cant feel any travel what so ever. You cant feel any friction or take up like a spring it's amazing. I cant wait until they build a hand held release with this technology.

·
Reverend
6,940 Posts
I'm wondering if the trigger weight will be similar to my Quickie plus. I have the heavy springs and can feel an ever so slight creep. I'd like something similar with no creep at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts