Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a solution 3 and a insatiable 2 both are great releases but I like the feel of the solution better.I just cant get a comfortable grip at anchor with the insatiable 2.My question is anyone know what release has about the same shape or feel of the solution 3.I need to know because no shops around here have any you can try out.Thanks

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,427 Posts
Why don't you just look for a used Solution 3 and save the $$$ that way?

·
Registered
144 Posts
WVSQ2,

Have you tried Zenith release? I love it. And Joe is a very kind and humble guy I've ever talked to (over phone :cool: ) go to his website and have a look.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Why not just shoot the Solution 3, as a trigger release? Not sure what your question is?

Best of luck

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry first time wasnt clear.I do shoot the solution 3 in thumb mode.What I meant was the solution 3 feels better or fits my hand better than the insatiable.With the insatiable2 I am constantly searching for a comfortable grip on it.Would the target4 or original insatiable have about the same fit as the solution 3?iron_butt I havnt tried a Zenith release but I do have a Scott Longhorn that is smooth as silk and I have been told that its a copy of the Zeniths.Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
Some people do not feel comfortable with the harder edge on the Insatiable 2 handle and prefer the Insatiable since the curves are softer. Give that a try.

If you are happy with the Solution 3; just shoot it. It has it's own unique feel. Problem solved (I think).

'Good shooting.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
The whole point of the Solution 3 is being able to "just screw it" from a BT to a trigger with one allen screw adjustment. With that said, I have shot the solution 3 and the closest in feel to it is the Insatiable. One difference between them is the trigger placement. I find the Solution 3 has a higher angle on the thumb post than the Insatiable, but the contours and finger spread is very similar between the two releases. There isn't a release that will feel exactly like the solution 3, except for the solution 3...but the Insatiable is very close.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
why do you want another release when you have a solution 3? why find one that fits like the solution 3? that release is a great one, and i would say keep it!!! if you don't want the solution 3, and want another one that fits the same (but another one will not perform any better) then i say try out the fits me and target 4. and you can also try the just cuz, which is my favorite. it doesn't fit like a solution 3, but it is still very comfortable. (to me anyway). so i say stick with the solution 3. i don't know why you want another one to fit like it. is it becuase you want a back up one? if so, you don't need one. these are the most durable things ever. and the screws will not come out of position. so if it is for a back up, you will be wasting money. :)
hope i helped. :) if you have any questions about the carters, pm me. i have tried every single carter trigger release and a few back tensions. i think a know a fair amount about them. good luck!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts