Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carter Quickie Plus used this release the past 2-3 years and it has the Tarantula magnetic wrist strap with nylon webbing and plastic buckle (the best wrist strap I have found), which isn't available anymore. Comes with 4 extra springs and the wrenches to adjust spring and change trigger travel. $90 TYD paypal fee included in the price.

Carter Quickie used this release the past 3-4 years and it also has the Tarantula magnetic wrist strap with nylon webbing and plastic buckle (the best wrist strap I have found), which isn't available anymore. Trigger is a fixed setting and is nice and crisp and pretty light. I did put some camo lightweight moleskin material on the head to keep it from clanking on my bow when I carry it with my right hand. This started to peel right at the end of the head so I placed a small drop of fletching glue there to hold it down. I can remove this and clean it up if you would like. I also cut the extra strap down and tied it off with serving material (pictured). Still set fairly long and has some adjustment to go out. $75 TYD paypal fee included in the price.

Quickie Plus
IMG_9191.jpg IMG_9188.jpg IMG_9189.jpg IMG_9190.jpg

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quickie plus SPF

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
ill offer $50

·