Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need some feed back on the 2.75. Do or have you shot one and could you tell more about it. Also any info on the 2.5. Thanks.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have one of each and there both great releases. I think the 2.5 feels a little more precise and the safety is quieter.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I used to have one and while I love most Carter Releases I preferred the Tru Ball Sweet Spot over the Solution 2.75. I found that the Sweet Spot was more consistant on firing, where sometimes it seemed like the 2.75 just didn't want to pull through instead requiring me to rotate my hand. Its been awhile since I sold mine and I kinda would like to try it again just to make sure of my past experience with it.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have one of each and there both great releases. I think the 2.5 feels a little more precise and the safety is quieter.
I used to have one and while I love most Carter Releases I preferred the Tru Ball Sweet Spot over the Solution 2.75. I found that the Sweet Spot was more consistant on firing, where sometimes it seemed like the 2.75 just didn't want to pull through instead requiring me to rotate my hand. Its been awhile since I sold mine and I kinda would like to try it again just to make sure of my past experience with it.
Thanks for info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts