Archery Talk Forum banner

Carters Archery question

1641 3
I was just wondering if anyone has ever sent a bow to be tuned by Mike that wasn't a bowtech bow or a bow brand that he doesnt carry. Ive heard alot of great things about Carters archery and how they will get your bow shooting better then before but I dont know if my mathews would count?

If you have sent your bow there how was your experience? Thanks for any advice guys.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13,924 Posts
I did not send it, but drove it there. Actually I was passing by on my way to Arkansas and made an apt with him for my Hoyt Katera. I had to do it just to see what all the talk was about. . . . . . . .and sure am glad I did. He did an incredible job. The strings/cables are the best I have seen and it is smoother, quieter and faster than before. It is now shooting 6 fps over listed IBO. people say how quiet the new BT's are, but I can honestly say that my Katera is just about as quiet as the new Captain and it is faster and just as smooth and vibration free also. Mike does incredible work on any bow period.

· Has been wrestler...
939 Posts
In my garage, there is a "crackerized" 2007 APA Innovations Black Mambe X2 and it shoots like a dream.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.