Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of having my Tribute Crackerized after hunting season. I've used the "contact" page of their site and emailed them with the addy on their site. It's been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything.

I know they are probably swamped with customers right now, but it would be nice to hear something from them. I'm haven't tried to call because I don't want to disturb them while they are working on someone's bow.

I'm not in any hurry to get it crackerized but just wondering if everything is ok in Crackers world? I just figure they are waaaaaay backed up right now.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
crackers is backed up thats for sure Still is trying to ge tthe new shop finished ect. You can drop crackers a pm on at here as well
Evan

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
cartman308 said:
I'm thinking of having my Tribute Crackerized after hunting season. I've used the "contact" page of their site and emailed them with the addy on their site. It's been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything.

I know they are probably swamped with customers right now, but it would be nice to hear something from them. I'm haven't tried to call because I don't want to disturb them while they are working on someone's bow.

I'm not in any hurry to get it crackerized but just wondering if everything is ok in Crackers world? I just figure they are waaaaaay backed up right now.
I would just call!!!:)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I sent him a PM yesterday and got an answer within a couple of hours? Try PMing him here on AT and tell him you sent him an email.

I did send him an email once and it took a few days to get a responce.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Give him a call, its much quicker and he is a great guy to talk to.
Crackers (Mike) 816-232-2577

·
The Godfather
7,295 Posts
I also have problems with some peoples IPs and they get sent to the junk mail file which I often forget to check.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the respnonses. I use hotmail so i figure my stuff goes into junkmail alot. I'll shoot you a PM tonite on break. Thanks again!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts