Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for people that shot the Like Mike. How do you like it? and would you say its one of the best or what do you like better?

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
you could ask thndrr

first time shooting the release (after not shooting for roughly six months) shot a 300/53x right off the bat.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I have had the 2 shot, quickie 1 and now the Like Mike. After using the like mike, it is like having the benefits of the two shot combined with the benefits of the quickie 1. I liked it so much, i bought a second one. It is by far the most crisp trigger you will find.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
i think it's the best index finger release made, i have shot some and my last favorite was a short n sweet s2
the trigger travel is soo small you'll be very surprised at the feel of the release

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
You may also want to check out the Lucky it's the same release but with a shorter body and cheaper price.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I thought the lucky used magnets instead of springs to set the tension. I don't mean to hi-jack but which has the best trigger?

·
Registered
97 Posts
The very first time a shot it I was dissapointed with the amount of travel I felt in the trigger. But the folks from Carter came on this site and explained how to correct that. (I thought that was pretty neat) Since then I can honestly say this is the best release I have shot. You will not be dissappointed.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I thought the lucky used magnets instead of springs to set the tension. I don't mean to hi-jack but which has the best trigger?
It uses magnets, and has a shorter body. But from what I can tell the distance from the hook to the trigger is the same. The latter being my big concern.

I have the Lucky...it rocks my world. My beloved SNS s2 was sold a day after receiving the Lucky.

I am interested in trying a Like Mike as well as it seems I'd be able to really stiffen up the trigger more...however the lack of travel and crispness of the Lucky doesn't have me digging in my pocket books at the moment.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I shoot the Like Mike and its the best release I've ever used. I like that the tension/poundage is adjustable and there is absolutely NO travel in the trigger; its very crisp. I highly recommend this release.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the input. I had a rx1 but before I could really shoot it, it was recalled. Any issuses with the LIKE MIKE

·
formerly 3drcher48
5,864 Posts
It uses magnets, and has a shorter body. But from what I can tell the distance from the hook to the trigger is the same. The latter being my big concern.

I have the Lucky...it rocks my world. My beloved SNS s2 was sold a day after receiving the Lucky.

I am interested in trying a Like Mike as well as it seems I'd be able to really stiffen up the trigger more...however the lack of travel and crispness of the Lucky doesn't have me digging in my pocket books at the moment.
+ 1, great release,so I'm sure LIKE MIKE is great also!! Lucky magnets are easy to use, and work great. My sns s-2 will be hitting road also!!!!

·
formerly 3drcher48
5,864 Posts

+ 1, great release,so I'm sure LIKE MIKE is great also!! Lucky magnets are easy to use, and work great. My sns s-2 will be hitting road also!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts