Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews Vertix, CBE Sight, Hamskea Rest, B Stinger Stabilizer, Gold Tip Arrows, Carter Release
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the differences between the One Shot and the Two Shot? Are the outsides basically the same or is the Two Shot designed smaller? Does it lack the portion that is pushed in to load it on the string? Any pictures of both side by side would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
There are 3 sears in the 2 shot, which spreads the load over 6 points, therefore ensuring the release will fire exactly the same each and everytime. I had a tough believing Jerry could build a better index trigger than the One Shot, but he suprised me again when he introduced the 2 Shot. Another amzing creation from Carter Enterprises.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Chase

I shot both these releases at Ill pro -Am they look almost the same the 2-shot does have a push button to load it but to me shot alot smoother....so much that I bought one to hunt with

hope this helps

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was told by Jerry at Snowshoe that the jaws have a closer tolerance when closed, so it doesn't chew up your d-loop. My One Shot likes to eat d-loops.

Love my Carter release

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
The 2 Shot is the smoothest trigger release I have ever had my hands on. I have shot the them all (atleast the ones that are worth trying in the first place) and this is by far the smoothest one on the market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts