Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still fairly new to archery, and have been doing everything I can to learn and get the things I need. For my first bow I bought an old used Hoyt SuperStar with the long Legacy limbs... I love the bow, have been to the range multiple times to shoot it, but I am getting tired of carrying in my bow in one hand and arrows in the other, and having my release and arm guard (still working on form) into the range.

I've googled and searched here on AT and still haven't been able to find an affordable case that will fit my 45" A2A baby.

SKB seems to be the usual suggestion but I can't afford to spend $200 on a case right now...

My question is this, is there a decent case (hard or soft) that I'm just missing in my searches that will cost me less than $100 that will fit my bow? Or do long A2A bows just get overlooked in the case department since the new craze seems to be "shorter is better"?

Would it be an option for me to maybe use a rifle case to fit if I cannot find a bow specific case?

Thanks everyone!

·
--------------
1,824 Posts
plano 1111 protector series case is 49" , costs around 55 dollars. It is a hard plastic case. Most archery sites have them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
plano 1111 case is 49" , costs around 55 dollars. It is a hard plastic case. Most archery sites have them.
Shoot, knew I was probably overlooking one. I'll check that one out.

Any other suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts