Archery Talk Forum banner

Pick the winner.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Media Provider
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's now AT users time to select a winner in the Martin Pantera Hunt with Laura Francese!

The winner will get a 5-Day Premium Whitetail Hunt in famous Buffalo County, Wisconsin with the experts at Bluff Bucks Outfitters. They’ve set aside the week of Oct 9-13 to provide you with the trophy whitetail hunt of a lifetime. Joining you on the hunt is celebrated “Martin Girl” Laura Francese. To top it all off, Martin Archery will supply the winner with a Pantera bow and $500 to cover travel expenses.

See all the entries here.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1181104

Here are the selected entries. Vote for your favorite image. Voting will close August 15th. One vote per user.

Image #1 from Post #199 by marshrabbitt

Image #2 ( REMOVED BY REQUEST OF DESIGNER )

Image #3 from Post #296 by Forest Crawler

Image #4 from Post #308 by dstubb

Image #5 from Post #382 by z28melissa

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
This is awesome :mg: I am honored!! Good luck to all - I'm sure everyone who entered would really appreciate this hunt!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
ttt

Congrats to the 5 lucky finalists. Let's keep the poll active so a true winner can be choosen:weightlifter:. Good Luck :blob1:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just wanted to say I am suprised,shocked, excited and honored all rolled into one, Thank you Martin for considering one of my pictures, I am just a Firefighter with hardly any computer skills whatsoever...so to get picked is just awesome!! Definetely a hunt to appreciate and cherish forever !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
#4 looks like it would be a real show. 5 looks ok, but they did a lousy job on the cutouts...but I'm sure it will still get tons of votes because its 2 chicks...lol

·
Banned
405 Posts
2 close to call!!!!!

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
Picked #4

Is that a Pantera behind the wording on #5, you can vaguely even see it, much less tell if it is a Pantera? lol Also a AT Sponsor

Good luck to the winner!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Picked #4

Is that a Pantera behind the wording on #5, you can vaguely even see it, much less tell if it is a Pantera? lol Also a AT Sponsor

Good luck to the winner!
Yes it is a Pantera :) Yes I am an AT Sponsor... that doesn't have much to do with the contest though :eek: thanks for participating.

#4 looks like it would be a real show. 5 looks ok, but they did a lousy job on the cutouts...but I'm sure it will still get tons of votes because its 2 chicks...lol
I'd hope my being a female isn't the reason I get votes. Where's your entry?

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Girl on Girl action is HOT...... good luck, ya got my vote!

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
We had numorous people view the thread and choose the images they liked best. We then took the top five of those and made the poll.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Break-down

My vote went to the most original concept of the bunch. The one that wasn't trying too hard… Less flash, more class. Good job tagart!

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
based on the pictures and creativity. It has to be #4!

Good work and good luck!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thank you Martin for choosing me as a finalist. Good luck to all.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts