Archery Talk Forum banner

Cat Quiver - Where to buy?

803 15
Hi, im from South Africa and looking to order a CatQuiver, the one with the backpack(the back pack one with the quiver on the side of the pack) or the one with the fanny pack, think its the CatQuiver 7 and 4.

I cant seem to get a webpage that shows color pictures of these packs. Are the packs only avaiable in Moassy Oak color?

Comments/pros/cons on the Quivers would also be appreciated...

Through which site would you recommend buying?

If anyone has one they would like to sell 2nd they can also let me know.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
12,598 Posts
The best thing to do is call them directly. I did and they will build exactly what you want. That way you can get shipping costs right from them too. I use the VII that is the full pack with the quiver tied to it. I do NOT find it in the way when hunting at all whether sitting to take a break or otherwise.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried to call the directly, I called the direct and toll free number advertized on their site, their direct number just rings and the toll free number sayus something about the number not being active. Also emailed them about 5 times.

I am looking at the VI and VII models, the full backpack with the quiver aswell as the fannypack with the quiver.

Does anybody know who else stock these Quivers?

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Try the keystonecountrystore.com they sell alot of archery stuff. Good luck

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no luck there either. have tried cabelas, bass pro, bowhunterssuperstore, keystone and many others without any luck:sad:

rancho safaris also dont reply to any emails, and from South Africa I can seem to get hold of them either

· Registered
1,358 Posts
They may be out of business. I haven't seen much of their product lately.

· Registered
12,598 Posts
These are the numbers you used?

Rancho Safari
P.O. Box 691
Ramona, CA. 92065-0691
voice: 760-789-2094
fax: 760-789-1506
tollfree: 800-240-2094

It is hunting season here. It is not a big operation and they may just be out of town.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cabelas told me they stopped stocking their product in 2001:confused:

Yes those are the numbers I have tried, will give them a call later the week again, hopefully I will have beter luck.

Thanks for the replies.

If anyone happens to stumble apon a sight which does stock them, please let me know

· Registered
16,024 Posts
Cabelas told me they stopped stocking their product in 2001:confused:

Yes those are the numbers I have tried, will give them a call later the week again, hopefully I will have beter luck.

Thanks for the replies.

If anyone happens to stumble apon a sight which does stock them, please let me know
I ordered mine from their catalog just last September and they listed several different models at that time:confused:I just checked Ebay and you can find them there.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bowhunter supply store also negative.

The only one I am able to find on ebay are 4 second hand ones, and not the models I am looking for.

Looking for the CatQuiver VI or if not available the CatQuiver VII

If you managed to find that on ebay will you please send me the link.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.