Archery Talk Forum banner

Who is the best bow tuner on ArcheryTalk?

• JAVI

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • Crackers

Votes: 107 51.2%
  • Nuts & Bolts

Votes: 60 28.7%
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have all heard about the amazing things that these guys can deliver when tuning a bow, be it getting more speed, making it more forgiving or just upgrading the quality of the strings and cables. So who is your bet for all time best bow tuner on ArcheryTalk?

Winner will get 6 months free admission to the NFAA Pro section and a choice of any avitar in the library.

·
Registered
14,592 Posts
my vote is in. Nuts and Bolts seems to show the best examples and seems to show the best knowledge for form, strings, bows, and archery in a whole. Overall one of the highest regarded At'ers i my eyes.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
They would all be great choices. :) I wont vote :)

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
For MY bows it's me.

Don't underestimate Javi, though. He's helped me more than anyone else has.:nod:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
...the list is incomplete. I cannot answer. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,286 Posts
I bet there are plenty more than those three who can tune a bow just as well as those three!

·
74,535 Posts
I have met Javi and Crackers

Both are perfectionist when it comes to bow tuning.

Im sure any of the three can tune a bow.
DB

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
All 3 guys are great when it comes to bow tuning,very knowledgeable,but I have to vote for nuts&bolts because he has always answered my PM's very quickly,and has helped me tremendously.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
My Coach and Mentor.....

Gary Neal...

Aka - NCA

Absolutely the best I've ever dealt with....

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
For MY bows it's me.

Don't underestimate Javi, though. He's helped me more than anyone else has.:nod:
:set1_signs009:

JAVI doesnt treat everything as if its a trade secret either. :secret::rolleyes:
He pushes gaining the knowledge to help yourself, and is more than happy to give you some :darkbeer:

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
...the list is incomplete. I cannot answer. :rolleyes:
Ditto :rolleyes:

But on that list, I would go with Mike Carter! :thumb:

I'm just lucky enough to have a super-tuner within driving distance from me! :D

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
My knowledge in bow tuning is lacking and I am learning more every day. Thusly, at the present time, I do not have enough knowledge to make an educated decision as to who is the best bow tuner.

I have learned from all three, and from all you other guys too.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts