Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a previous post on which camera to buy. I think I have it narrowed down to Bushnell Impulse, Spypoint Link EVO, and Cuddeback G series. I cant decide between those 3 and would appreciate any suggestions. I also like Spartan but they are very expensive.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sometimes you get what you pay for. You have to add in all the plan cost to see the real cost. In time you may pay more for cheaper cameras. I have two Spartans 3g that are 3 years old and one 4g Spartan. No issues. I pay 15 dollars a month altogether plus I pay Spartan for the premium plan that is about 3 bucks each a month. You don't have to have the premium plan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I will be buying 3 of the Bushnell Impulse cameras, being able to check the live view and taking a picture on command would be great, great to check the weather at your lease whether it is 10 miles or 200 miles away also. I currently have 4 of last years models that take great pictures and Bushnell's CS has been great to me. A picture from one of my Bushnell cellular cameras from last week.

EK000067.jpg

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Can you control these cameras from hundreds of miles away, i.e. change picture settings and take a test photo? Can you change how often picture download to app. Or download on command?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I will be buying 3 of the Bushnell Impulse cameras, being able to check the live view and taking a picture on command would be great, great to check the weather at your lease whether it is 10 miles or 200 miles away also. I currently have 4 of last years models that take great pictures and Bushnell's CS has been great to me. A picture from one of my Bushnell cellular cameras from last week.

View attachment 6523223
I was going to get one of these to see how they work but Verizon 3g is history dec 31st 2019. So the cam will only work for 18 months then you have a overpriced reg cam. It's a matter of time att will end this also. So I will only look at 4g cams now. I want a 4g that I can request pictures when I want them or some kind of live view. My Spartan 4g will only send pictures with something tripped it or at a scheduled time you set it up for. Not crazy about that. My two Spartan 3g cams will do picture requests and scheduled events.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts