Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all Central IL Archers,

The Rytera Aliens are landing at Double Lung Archery in Farmer City, IL on Friday. If you are interested in them we have one that's not spoken for and plan on setting it up. Stop by Saturday and see what the hypes is all about. We are Open from 10:00-9:00 on Saturday and from 12:00-8:00 on Sunday. If you have any questions PM me.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope not 94', we ordered three and two are already spoken for. I really hope we can get some local people who have been interested in these, in the shop to see them in person.

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
well i gotta add to this since its alienated!

First and foremost thank you martin for an awesome bow , the alien x not only is it a great shooter, sales are picking up very nicely,,,people keep trying to buy my shop bow!! i am getting more and more calls on it but more walk ins looking to see what the deal is with this "alien" bow people keep telling them about... customer came in today with his dad, said this is the one, dad ordered two, one for each of his boys.... they didnt even shoot it......

and the abductions keep rolling along!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,587 Posts
well i gotta add to this since its alienated!

First and foremost thank you martin for an awesome bow , the alien x not only is it a great shooter, sales are picking up very nicely,,,people keep trying to buy my shop bow!! i am getting more and more calls on it but more walk ins looking to see what the deal is with this "alien" bow people keep telling them about... customer came in today with his dad, said this is the one, dad ordered two, one for each of his boys.... they didnt even shoot it......

and the abductions keep rolling along!!!!!
:banana::banana::set1_applaud::set1_applaud:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I got my Alienx in today.This is one of the best looking bows ive ever seen. If it shoots half as good as it looks it will definately be a keeper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts