·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am Not sure what is going on with Bob at Oldtown archery, He is Holding his own 3D shoots! I am waiting for a call to see what there going to do for 2010 3D shoots up in Oldtown!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems bob says alot of things!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Old town archery will being having a 3D shoot April 18th , 2010 on that Sunday! IBO rules! Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who is moving up a class this year?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Guys,

New to the shooting world. Anyone know a good way to get directions to all the shoot locations.
You can call clubs and shops to get directions to most of the shoots in Southern and centeral maine. On the side of the shoot schedule they give you contact info and they will give you directions! Good luck and I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hope to make it sunday! first one of the year!!! :darkbeer:
Looks like it might rain this sunday! I hope its not a down pour! if so I am not shooting!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
That is great more people shooting these shoots the better it is!!As fars locations I'm sure rockdeer,viperarcher myself and many others will help you out with that.
I just sent PDF39 a pm and told him to give me a call when he wants to go to a 3-d shoot, and that we could meet up.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just sent PDF39 a pm and told him to give me a call when he wants to go to a 3-d shoot, and that we could meet up.:darkbeer:
That was a nice thing to do! :archer::set1_applaud:

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Were is the shoot Sunday first shoot on central maine is the 25th and Southern Maine still has 2009 schedule.
There is a 3D shoot this Sunday April 25th up to old town archery! although there calling for rain and possiable snow! alot of us that have been there and done that , will not be there and doing it again in the rain! Unless its just an occassional shower and mostly over cast!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.