Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Link is not working, I am also looking to find the 2010 Southern Maine 3-D schedule.
Go to Lakeside Archery.com and look it up there, he should have a scedule posted. If not, stop by, I know that he has some printed up.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The link is working for me and others?? I don't know maybe he has is pop up blocker on!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hello everyone, just wanted to say I went to the shoot in old town on sunday and had a great time. The rain held off and it turned out to be a pretty nice day to be out on the range. Turnout was a little weak but that's probably to be expected for this time of year and with the possibility of rain. Shot with a nice couple from portland (PFD39?). That's a hell of a drive to go shoot 3d. I thought I had a long drive! Hopefully I'll see more of you all out on the ranges this summer! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Badomen,
That was my wife (TEG144) and I (PFD39), had a great time was worth the drive up. Try coming down with us to Lake side Archery and shoot the benefit. All the info is on the state forum posted by rockdeer.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Please come to Somerset Bowhunters tomorrow. We have a shoot there in Skowhegan. On the corner of East River Road and Eaton Mountain Road.

Kev
<><

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey wish I could have come out on the 24th but it just didnt fit into my schedule. I really thing my softball tournaments and archery shoots are going to clash this summer but I'll try and make it work. I'm definitely going to try to make it for the benefit shoot, this downeaster is gonna have to show you guys how to shoot! :shade:

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
ha, well i'm always willing to learn if you guys are gonna end up doing the teaching. :darkbeer:
The more you shoot the better you get! Come and learn!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Lakeside archery in north yarmouth is having a benifit shoot May 2 ! I hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Next shoot is May 30th Old town archery Paul Caron Memorial shoot!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im new here to AT and am very interested in attending a 3-D shoot. We dont have many, if any shoots up here in Aroostook County. What is the process for registering for a shoot, how do the classes breakdown etc? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Im new here to AT and am very interested in attending a 3-D shoot. We dont have many, if any shoots up here in Aroostook County. What is the process for registering for a shoot, how do the classes breakdown etc? Thanks in advance!
You can go to Lakeside Archery and check out the postings that Steve has on his web sight, it will show all the shoots that Maine has for the summer. Most shoots start with a registration time of 8am - 11am with the score cards being turned in by 3pm the rates are posted on the scedule but most are in the 10 - 12 dollar range. I hope this helps and good shooting and good luck!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
OH yeah, for Old town shoots, go to Old Town Archery.com

·
Registered
267 Posts
How many of you are going to old town for the next shoot? I'm gonna try to make it but I'm going to a wedding at sugarloaf the day before so hard telling what kind of shape i'll be in the next morning. Hopefully I'll see you all there.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.